Home > Comics & Movies > Star Wars > Accessories > Item#: 90231409401|
CM-09401 Star Wars USB Yoda
|USB light-up Yoda for your Windows computer or laptop. This classic Star Wars Sage lights up and blinks at random intervals, as well as when triggered by typing certain keywords on your computer. Any time you type the names of any of several good guys (in English), he blushes and blinks. Type one of those evil baddies from the Galactic Empire, then watch out! His light sabre turns on, and he's on the alert for any of Palpatine's cloned troopers, or even Lord Vader himself.
The instructions are included, although in Japanese, so we have included instructions to install the drivers (on the included CD-Rom) below. Please note that this device is only listed as compatible with Windows XP (SP2+) and Vista. Windows 7 users note that Vista compatible software should work for Windows 7 as well. The included Japanese instructions do contain an English list of the keywords that activate Yoda in both the good and bad ways.|
- Enter the Windows CD-Rom into your computer. When the program installation starts, click the right button. This is the install button.
- Next, you will see the license agreement. Check the unchecked box at the top.
- Once checked, the previously grayed out next button will become active. This should be the middle button. Click this to agree and continue with the installation.
- Once at the next screen, click the right-most button.
- Your computer should restart.
- From here on, any time you type a keyword (from the list provided) anywhere in Windows, Yoda should be activated as described above.
- Congratulations! Yoda should know help you decipher between your enemies and allies. You no longer have to go into battle alone. Be strong, and may the force be with you!
Manufacturer: Cube Works
Item Sku: 90231409401